Why my eyelids are like this? (photo)

It became like this since 2yrs ago when I mostly encounter of having a sty on my left eyelids.  What can I do to cure it? Do i need some medical treatment? Surgery? Help please.

Asymmetry of the eyes and face

+1

good morning Ms Maranda

there is asymmetry in the position of your eyes, cheekbones, and possible ptosis of the left eyelid indicated by its position and the fact that he seemed to be holding her left brow up. Surgery may be helpful here but to get very good symmetry may include augmenting the right cheek and possible ptosis repair of the left eye. Fortunately for you you have been born with some very beautiful features of the face and overall don't forget the fact that you are a very attractive person.

Be sure to get an evaluation with good facial plastic surgeons and oculoplastic surgeons before proceeding with anything.

Web reference: http://www.chaselaymd.com/facial-plastic-surgery/eyelid-surgery.cfm

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

You have a marked facial asymmetry.

+1

In this photo, you appear to have a much larger cheek on the left, the left temporal brow is higher, and the lateral canthus or corner of you eye is higher than on the right. A stye of the eyelid should not cause either this sort of facial asymmetry or uneven eyelids. You need to be seen by a facial or oculoplastic surgeon for a more complete evaluation.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetric eyelids from ptosis

+1

You appear to have left upper eyelid ptosis, and the brow on that side is higher in order to assist lifting it. See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation and consideration of ptosis surgery.

Web reference: http://www.tabanmd.com/ptosis-droopy-upper-eyelid

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon