Yellow lumps on the border of my lips.

Hello! Last week I am looking at the mirror and I noticed in my border of my lips that I have a yellow lumps. I am stress thinking what it this. I am using lipstick since I was 14 and now I am 21. Can anyone help me! Thanks in advance."

Bumps on lips

+2
What you are describing are (most likely) Fordyce Spots. These are enlarged oil glands that commonly appear on the border and lateral edges of the lips. There are laser treatments available to get rid of them. However, the majority of people have at least a few of these, and they do not have to be treated.

Austin Dermatologic Surgeon