What might kind of thing is on my forehead?

Hi! I'm 15 years old. My problem is that I have two noticeable lumps (but I'm not yet sure if it's a lump or a bone). In the first place, I didn't get my forehead hit onto something so I'm 50% sure that it's not a lump. But, I want to really know what it is through your help. It really freaks me out because when someone is staring on those, they will say that I look like a devil with two growing horns. Please, it seems funny but i really need your help.

Forehead bumps

+1

Hi Matthew and thank you for your question. The short answer is that you need to see a physician for evaluation. It is impossible to tell from photos. As you deduced, it may be soft tissue such as lipomas or bony (frontal bossing) which can be caused by growth hormone over production. Either problem is treatable, but it is important to define the problem first. If these are lipomas, they can be treated by removing the fatty lumps using incisions hidden behind the hair line, often endoscopically.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon