Do You Think my Doctor Did a Good Job on my Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I Am 3 Months Post Op.  Here are some pictures of my before and after. I am wondering if my doctor did a good job...

Rhinoplasty result

+2

Hi

Only you can answer the question whether your surgeon did a good job. It all depends on what your goals were and whether he/she achieved them.

If you want a surgeon's opinion via this website, then you need proper before and after photos.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty result

+1

Only you can answer whether your surgeon achieved your goals for you.  It is difficult to comment without good pre and post photos and an evaluation in person.

Did I get a good Rhinoplasty?

+1

Hi,

From the pics you posted, Im not sure I see alot of difference. I still see a bulbous tip and undefined bridge. However, rhinoplasty results are sometimes subjective so you have to decide whether you got a good rhinoplasty or not.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

What Do You Think About My Rhinoplasty Results

+1

Thank you for sharing your images. I would have to agree with the sentiments of the other surgeons.  The foundation of a good result rests on you and your surgeon having the same mind prior to your operation. Therefore, the best result is a perfectly functioning nose with an aesthetic that pleases the patient and is surgically feasible. The last part is important as limitations do exist when a patients presenting anatomy is taken into account. This should be discussed prior to the operation. Overall your results are very early and should continue to change during the healing process. Discuss your results with your surgeon, but be patient. I hope this helps. Take care. 

Robert Brobst, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thick nasal skin may limit result from a rhinoplasty

+1

It is important to meet a patients expectations when it comes to results from a rhinoplasty.  You have thick nasal skin and this has limited the refinement of your nose that you may have expected. 

A rhinoplasty at three months is still swollen.

+1

A rhinoplasty at three months is still swollen. You need to wait at least 6 to 12 months for a final determination- if the tip does not go down it can be revised by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Did your doctor do a good job on your rhinoplasty

+1

Only you will know for certain if your goal for rhinoplasty has been met. If you love your result, then the result is a good one. No matter what anyone else thinks.

Rhinoplasty Result

+1

Only you can determine if you are happy with your Rhinoplasty.  If you have any questions or concerns,  please discuss this with your surgeon.  If any revisions are needed, he will make that determination when you are healed.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

It is difficult to judge your Rhinoplasty results based on the photos you posted.

+1

Rhinoplasty Surgery results in patients with thick skin like yours tend to be more subtle than in those with thinner skin.

Feel free to re ask your question with better photos for the RealSelf experts.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Did my doctor do a good jon my rhinoplasty?

+1

If you are happy it is a good result. Don't depend on the opinions from others, especially your friends as they tend to give you the answers they think you want to hear. If you are not happy, go back to your surgeon and be specific about anything that concerns you. It will be 9 months before you can have any revisions if necessary since it takes time to settle. You have a challenging nose so be careful about radical change. It looks like your doctor was conservative which is good.

Grady B. Core, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon