Is It Really Itchy After my Open Rhinoplasty?

I had an open Rhinoplasty last 2 days ago Oct 19, 2012 the doctor use my cartilage in my ear for the bridge of my house. But I can't sleep now coz I'm dying of the itchyness of my ears. Is it really normal that my ears are super itchy? I am nor eating any of the foods that my doctor told me not to eat. I reaaly need help. Thank you so much in advance.

Ear Itching After Rhinoplasty Ear Grafting

+1

Here is a link below to my answer to this question. It sounds like you might be having an allergic reaction possibly to topical medication.

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/question/philippines-itchy-after-the-removal-my-cartilage-in-my-ears

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon