Alarplasty or Tip Plasty? (photo)

Good day! Hi Doctors, I am thinking to have rhinoplasty but im not quite sure about the best procedure. I feel ok on my nose bridge. My concern is about the tip of my nose, my allar is also thick. and i don't like to use foreign material is that possible? thank you ^_^

Rhinoplasty for wide tip and ala and thick skin

A rhinoplasty  can narrow the tip with  suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages to refine and narrow the tip. A cartilaginous strut graft may be required as well. No synthetic implants would be required. A very conservative alar-plasty can also be  performed.