Alarplasty or Tip Plasty? (photo)

Good day! Hi Doctors, I am thinking to have rhinoplasty but im not quite sure about the best procedure. I feel ok on my nose bridge. My concern is about the tip of my nose, my allar is also thick. and i don't like to use foreign material is that possible? thank you ^_^

Rhinoplasty for wide tip and ala and thick skin

+1

A rhinoplasty  can narrow the tip with  suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages to refine and narrow the tip. A cartilaginous strut graft may be required as well. No synthetic implants would be required. A very conservative alar-plasty can also be  performed.

Alarplasty or Tip Plasty?

+1

Refinement of the tip will make the most significant change in your nose.  Alar base reduction can be contemplated but will have to be conservative.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Alarplasty vs Tip Plasty

+1

As best I can tell after reviewing your pictures an alarplasty with narrowing the base of your nose will not be necessary. I would narrow your tip by changing the contour of your tip cartilages and probably use cartilage grafts because weak cartilage are common in in people with your ethnic background. I have avoided the use of synthetic materials such as silicone for over 35 years.