Is It Safe for Me to Recieve Fat Transfer to my Hips Even Though I Have Silicone in Buttocks but Not in my Hips? (photo)

Is It Safe for Me to Receive Fat Transfer to my Hips Even Though I Have Silicone in Buttocks but Not in my Hips?

+1

If you have silicone implants in your buttocks, then this fat transfer is safe.  If you have silicone injections in your buttocks, then the risk for infection is probably higher.  

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat transfer to hips following Buttock Implants

+1

In general it is ok to have fat transfer to the hips following buttock implants.  However, I personally am not a big believer in the success and longevity of this procedure especially to the hip region. Fat survives best when placed into muscle and there really is no good muscle layer in the hip for this.  Thus I am more of an advocate of hip implants similar to buttock implants.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD