What kind of tummy tuck do I require also how much fat can be used to make my butt bigger? Also prices please? (photo)

I've had four children one via csection I would like for my stomach to be flat and my waist very small

Buttock augmentation

+1

I prefer to obtain fat from the abdomen if possible and then stage the tummy tuck so that the risk of flap loss is minimized. Best to be evaluated in person.

What kind of tummy tuck do I require also how much fat can be used to make my butt bigger? Also prices please?

+1

I think a standard or extended tummy tuck may be appropriate. I think I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1500 cc per buttock.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have more than enough fat to be transferred to the buttocks. Fat from the abdomen, love handles and back.

You will need a tummy tuck

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com