Looking for Doctors in the Philadelphia Area That Does Ethnic Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I,ve been wanting a nose job since I was 16yrs, now almost 30 I' am more sure then ever that this is what I want to do. Am very afraid tho' I don't want to look like miss piggy end up with a jackson nose,,,, I don't mind it being big just want it to be shaped better and a lil smaller it seems lat n wide just want a nose that complete's the rest of my feature's

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

The best way to see what your nose would look like is to have computer imaging. This will show you more or less what you can expect.

Dr.S.