Lip lift to improve smile? (Photo)

When I smile. My upper lip doesn't lift up far enough to show teeth. I am considering getting a lip lift. My question is, am I being realistic? Would I have to get a rhinoplasty as well? I am kind of in a budget. Would a rhinoplasty and lip lift he possible in a $10,000 to $15,000 price range in Pennsylvania.

Lip lift

+1
It is hard to tell in your photos, but the distance between your nose and upper lip is already quite short.  If you had a lip lift, this may result in an unnatural appearance.  A lip lift can look natural if there is a longer distance between the nose and upper lip that can be corrected.  Usually, this is in older individuals.  Please seek a board certified specialist for a consultation.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon