I'm 5'3, 165 pounds with a lumpy butt. I want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift. How would is cost? (photos)

I would like a flatter tummy

+1
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

With the BBL, your surgeon will take fat from your body, in most cases your abdomen, and transfer it to areas of your butt, working to create the perfect structure and contour. I would recommend a body contouring solution to symmetrically and aesthetically perfect the BBL.

We cannot be certain without a consultation, but from your pictures I believe that you could certainly achieve the results you are looking through a customized body contouring solution.

Remember, only consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL and body contouring. And don't be afraid to request before-and-after pictures. Every surgeon has a different style, so you want to be sure your vision is reflected in the work they have done.

Every patient is different, therefore every procedure is different. Depending on where you are and how much work there is to be done, the cost of a BBL can be anywhere from $7,000 to $15,000. For an accurate assessment, an in-person consultation with your surgeon is recommended.

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

+1

You are a good candidate for this procedure, and it will not cost you over $4500 and if you want to include the stay , it will be another 500 extra.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

I'm 5'3, 165 pounds with a lumpy butt. I want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift. How would is cost?

+1
Hi, thanks for the question.

I think for what i see in yours photos that you need a Tummy  Tuck for treat your stomach and let it plane and you also need liposuction of your upper back with BBL, we can do it at the same time with security, so you will have a very harmonic contour of your body. Good luck!

Dr. Marte. 

Manuel Marte, MD

BBL and Tummy Tuck recommended

+1
Thanks for your question and for posting your photos.  I recommend a tummy tuck first, then 3 months later a BBL.  This will give you a flat stomach, contoured waists and a nice projection of the gluteal areas.  Staging is important for safety.  In my practice, tummy tucks are about $7500 and BBLs are also $7500.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1
The fees for buttock augmentation will vary around the country, In NYC, it can range from $8000-$15000.  Donor sites are key to getting a good result.    Best of luck.

I'm 5'3, 165 pounds with a lumpy butt. I want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift. How much would it cost?

+1
Provided that you do not have a hernia or a great deal of abdominal wall laxity, I think that you could have an excellent result with liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back and Brazilian buttlift. Please realize that liposuction will not improve the skin on your abdomen.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.