I Am 27 Year Old 270 Pounds 5'9 I Want to Know Should I Lose Weight Before Getting Bbl and Fat Grafting Done?

5'9 and 270lbs: You need to lose weight

+1

Hi. Thank you for your question. With a weight of 270lbs and a height of 5'9, your current BMI (Body Mass Index) is 39.87. That is a morbid obesity state. Specifically a obesity class 2 (almost class 3, which starts at 40, and is the top level).

You need special care of your weight. Please visit a nutrition specialist, or if diet is not enough for you, consider bariatric surgery first as a long term solution. You will always have time for a aesthetic plastic procedure at the end.

Good luck

Weight loss First

+1

I think in your case weight loss is critical.  You should choose a BC PS and develop a plan for your weight loss prior to your body contouring surgery.

Dr. ES

I am 270 pounds and 5'9". Should I lose weight before having BBL?

+1

At 270 pounds and 5'9" you are very overweigth. You need to lose weight and then be evaluated for the BBL. You may need a nutritionist to hepl you lose weight. After weight loss you should consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in performing the BBL.Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

+1

I think that you will get a better result if you lose weight first.  I think that if you lose about 70 lbs or so you will have fewer complications as well.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php