I Am 26 5'4 180lbs. Will a Breast Lift or Augmentation Help my Sagging Breast? (photo)

I am 26 and never had nice looking breast. They were never firm or perky since they grew in. I'm 5'4" and 180 lbs.. And to be honest they way my breast look make me feel less of a woman once I take my bra off. I don't feel sexy at all. I would like to know what procedure will be the best bet for me. Thank you.

Breast augmentation and breast lift

+1

Breast procedures, especially breast augmentation and lift, are commonly performed together to achieve overall rejuvenation. Breast augmentation will change the shape and size of your breasts, while a breast lift addresses excess skin and tissue that causes sagging breasts. If you are looking to only resolve sagging breasts then a breast lift will reposition them to a more youthful position. However, it is difficult to determine which procedure will best achieve your goals based on your photo. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in breast procedures to discuss your goals.

Athens Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and/or implants

+1

You need at least a breast lift. If you want larger breasts, then augmentation can be done as well. Good luck.

Breast Augmentation and Lifting Will Be Necessary

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Yes, you may benefit from presentation/lifting surgery. The upside of this procedure is usually improvement in breast size/position on the chest wall.  The downside will be the resulting scars,  as well as the potential risk/complications associated with the use of breast implants.

Most patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations and the right time of their lives  psychosocially) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do in the field of plastic surgery.

When the time is right, you may benefit from in-person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons. Select your plastic surgeon carefully, ask to see lots of examples of his/her work, and communicate your goals carefully. 

Improving Droopy Breasts with Augmentation and Lift

+1

Thank you for your photo.  I would recommend a lift and small reduction to improve shape and position of your breast on your chest.  Then I would recommend a very modest implant to improve shape and volume especially of the upper breast.  This can be done in the same operative setting.  Seek consultations from BC PS with significant breast surgery experience.  Best Wishes.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast lift or augmentation for sagging (ptotic) breasts

+1

Based upon your photograph, a breast lift  (mastopexy) will be required to reposition the nipple/areolar complexes on the front of the breasts and lift the breasts.  If you desire an increase in breast size,  implants would be required as well (potentially as two separate procedures).   Breast lifts result in scarring on the front of the breasts, however, so you would have to decide if that would be preferable to you vs. your current appearance.

I would recommend consulting with board-certified plastic surgeons experienced in breast augmentation / breast lifts who will review your history, perform a physical exam and then discuss the treatment options best suited to achieving your goals.

Good luck.

Craig S. Rock, MD

I Am 26 5'4 180lbs. Will a Breast Lift or Augmentation Help my Sagging Breast?

+1

Your breast need a lifting, but you should know about the scars.

Spanish translation provided by doctor:

Sus mamas necesitan un levantamiento, pero usted debe saber de las cicatrices. 

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

How to improve breast appearance

+1

You appear to have tuberous breasts on this view (can't be sure with only one view and no exam).  You also have significant ptosis (sagging), and widely spaced breasts.

If you want to improve the appearance, you at least should consider a lift.  This will improve the symmetry and ptosis.  The breasts will be somewhat smaller, and the distance between the breasts won't be improved.

A breast implant will likely also be required to achieve best results, but can be done later.  This will add additional firmness, upper pole fullness, and will help with the cleavage area.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Breast lift or implants

+1

Based on your picture, I would definitely recommend a breast lift to give you a perkier look to your breasts.  You could do this with or without the addition of breast implants, depending on whether or not you want to add volume to your breasts.  The trade-off for a breast lift would be scars on the breast.  You would have to decide whether you would rather have sagging breasts or the scars associated with a breast lift operation.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Mastopexy

+1

Hello. There are options to correct your breasts. Do to the placement of your nipples and the amount of sagging you have I would definitely recommend a lift. This will give your breasts a more youthful and perky appearance. Implants would be optional depending on how big you would like to be. Schedule a consultation for more details about your specific situation.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Significant true ptosis (droopiness) requires a breast lift.

+1

Whereas modest ptosis of the breast can be camouflaged with breast augmentation, true ptosis cannot. In this circumstance the nipple areolar complex needs to be returned to its rightful position by way of an operation.