Concerned about asymmetry 3 months Post-op. Will my left breast drop more and even out with right? (Photo)

Hi! I'm 3 months out, 450cc hp silicone submuscular. After surgery my right breast was the smaller, higher one. But at around 2 weeks it's like the right just took off and the left has yet to catch up, and is now the smaller, higher breast. My right is fuller, rounder and has more definition (contoured). My left just has a different shape and is noticeably smaller, which really bothers me. Is it likely my left will drop some more and they'll even out? Or is this my final result? Thank you!

Excellent result at 3 months after breast augmentation

+2
It is unlikely your breasts will continue to change much after 3-4 months.  The result looks excellent to me.  There is slight asymmetry but this is normal in all patients.

Worried about implant result

+1
Your breast implant result in the photos looks good and is consistent with your ore-op photos.
Before surgery, you had one slightly smaller breast and the ribs on that side look a little flatter.
Have your surgeon check you however to see if s/he sees something that does not show in the photo. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Breast Implants - Asymmetry

+1
I've definitely noticed that if someone is right handed, the right implant drops quicker.  Make sure that one stays supported right where it is for the next 3-6 months. The left certainly can catch up and you may want to start massaging it down under the direction of your surgeon.  Of note, however, 450cc is quite a large implant for your frame and your body may have pushed your right implant lower and thereby giving it a larger appearance.  Best Wishes!!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Modest asymmetries after breast augmentation are not uncommon.

+1
I don't really see any significant problems three months after breast augmentation. If changes are still ensuing you should wait until the healing process is complete.

Change in breast shape

+1
Thank you for your pictures. At three months is unlikely that your significant change in your breast. Your result is not bad overall. I would seek reevaluation by a plastic surgeon if you truly have one breast that is bigger than the other and seek revision for that breast. Good luck.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Asymmetry

+1
Thank you for the photos but they are more reliable if some one else is holding the camera with your arms at your sides.  That said you appeared to have some asymmetry pre op but overall have a very nice result

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1
You had some asymmetry to begin with and guess what?  you also have some post-op. This is normal and the breast look good. Best of luck.

Breast asymmetry

+1
In looking at your pre operative pictures, it appears as if your left chest wall or breast is different from your right side. Discuss your concerns with you operating surgeon. Pre existing asymmetries are very common for us to deal with in breast surgery. I would think your surgeon thought about this before and during you procedure. You should get their take on how things look at this point.

Paul M. Parker, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Concerned about asymmetry 3 months Post-op. Will my left breast drop more and even out with right?

+1
Appears you either had chest wall asymmetry or breast asymmetry  prior opt both. Now you need a larger implant on the left to be placed by 50 to 100 ccs