How Long Would It Take to Fix my Teeth with Invisalign? (photo)

I would like to use invisalign to fix my teeth. I have a gap, and overbite, and some slightly crooked teeth, mainly my top front and like 2 bottom. and maybe a price range of how much? I live in Philadelphia and I am 19 years old. I already checked online but would like some personal answers thank you

Invisalign to close spaces

+2

From the pictures your case looks perfect for Invisalign, I estimate you'll be done in under a year. Talk to your Invisalign provider directly regarding the treatment cost, since there is some variability depending on experience level and practice economics. Many offices provide no-cost consultations.

San Ramon Orthodontist

How Long to Fix Teeth With Invisalign

+1

The best way to get a definite answer is to see an Invisalign dentist and have him submit impressions 9of your teeth along with X-rays and photos. Invisalign will provide a "ClinChek" which will explain EXACTLY how long the process will take, and from that info, the dentist can quote you an EXACT fee. If you decide to go ahead, tghen the dentist will deduct the charge for the above from the entire fee. If you decide NOT to proceed, then you are out whatever he charged you for the ClinChek.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.