I Am 5'3 170lbs. Should I Lose Weight Hefore Getting Bbl and Liposuction?

i am 5'3 170lbs.should i lose weight hefore getting bbl and liposuction.I have three kids.my usual weight is 150.I have a butt n hips but I want my old shape back just with a bigger butt.I use to be 36c,25,38. Now I am 36dd,32,40.

Should I Lose Weight Hefore Getting Bbl and Liposuction?

+2

It is ALWAYS best to be at a consistent stable nonobese weight BEFORE body contouring operations.At 5'3 170lbs you have a BMI of 30 making you "Obese".  If you could drop your weight by eating properly (no binging/starvation, cut out carbs, fats etc) to 140-145 pounds and were able to keep it there you would have a much nicer result.

with a history of 3 fullterm pregnancies you should seriously consider a Tummy Tuck for superior contouring of the front with a combination of buttock enhancement as you may want as a secondary procedure.

Good Luck

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Idealy lose another 10-15 lb then look for a doctor, Plastic Surgeon, to contour your body to your needs.