Financing Help?

I have no job at the moment but I do have income.my credit score is 611. Ive been turned down by glamour credit and care credit.I really need the bbl.I had three kids and am not planning to have more.I had a beautiful shape until I gained 25lbs.self esteem is zero to none.anybody willing to co sign or give info it would be appreciated.I pay all my bills on time n full.please help if u can.also looking to make a friend.I am alone.just my girls n mommy.very lonely and bored.

Financing help

+1

We have care credit for financing. If you have the eligibility they will provide you with the credit you are requesting.