Financing Help?

I have no job at the moment but I do have credit score is 611. Ive been turned down by glamour credit and care credit.I really need the bbl.I had three kids and am not planning to have more.I had a beautiful shape until I gained 25lbs.self esteem is zero to none.anybody willing to co sign or give info it would be appreciated.I pay all my bills on time n full.please help if u can.also looking to make a friend.I am alone.just my girls n mommy.very lonely and bored.

Financing help

We have care credit for financing. If you have the eligibility they will provide you with the credit you are requesting.