Please Tell Me I Am an Ideal Candidate for BBL? (photo)

I am planning on getting a BBL this year. I'm 5'6 and my weight fluctuates from 135-140 lbs. it usually hangs around 138. I have excess fat On my abdomin, it bulges at the top of my pants and my body is very square. Do I have enough fat to have a good amount of projection. I know a lot of the fat absorbs so I want to know of I have enough fat to be grafted and saved.

An Ideal Candidate for BBL?

+1

From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate, and should get a nicely sculpted body.  beast to be seen in person for an evaluation and to discuss your medical history.  Good luck!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1

Provided that you are otherwise healthy, you look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  The combination of narrowing your waist and augmenting your buttocks can really improve your figure.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Good candidate for a BBL

+1
Based on your pictures I think you are a good candidate for a BBl. The BBL is performed by using liposuction to sculpt a beautiful abdomen and waist creating a better shape.  Then, it involves using the harvested fat to reshape the buttocks using a microdroplet technique so the fat grafts stay.  You can compare yourself to other patients of mine on a utube video. If you have any questions I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Sincerely,
Dr Michael Gartner
201 546-1890

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1

You are not only having fat grafting with the BBL but also body contouring and sculpting. You have ample fat deposits even now for the surgery. I would expect 80% of the grafted fat to be retained.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

Removal of fat from the midsection, waist and back with re-injection of the fat into the upper outer parts of the buttocks gives a dramatic improvement to the female figure.

Conservative and proper injection of fat into the buttocks results in most of the fat surviving.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hello

Look at Brazilian Butt lift as a body contouring surgery, not just removing fat from some areas and injecting fat to the buttocks.

You need to look at the buttocks, the fat distribution around the buttocks, like the flanks, the lower back , then analyze the abdomen, the back and the curves required then decide what shape body you want. Then fat is harvested from critical areas that enhance your buttocks like the lower back and the love handles. Then look at the abdomen, the back and the curves and decide with your surgeon what type of body enhancement you want, a s well as the buttocks enhancement. 

Am I a good candidate for the BBL/

+1

It appears from the photos that you would be a very good candidate for the BBL. There are many areas that can be used fas fat donor sites; the bdomen and ack that you mentioned can usually be used. In the majority of the cases most of the transferred fat stays. I would suggets that you be examined by a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performin the BBL. Good luck! 

George Lefkovits, MD

Candidate for BBL

+1

Based on your photos, you are a great candidate for a BBL.  Your surgeon will evaluate you, and discuss where he is taking the fat from for your surgery.  This surgery makes very happy people.  Be sure to go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with lots of experience in this.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Yes, you are a good candidate for Brazilian buttlift.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc to each buttock.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA