Taking Phentermine Before Vaser Lipo?

I've lost 60 pounds on diet and exercise but taking phentermine. I'm planning to do vaser lipo and after that a tummy tuck and breast lift. Is it safe?

Phentermine Before Vaser Lipo?

+1

Thank you for your question. If you are on Phentermine, all doctors and surgeons need to know this prior to planning your surgeries.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Discontinue use of Phentermine two weeks prior to surgery

+1

Hello and thank you for your question! Phentermine can have serious adverse reactions with general anesthesia.  We recommend that all of our patients discontinue this medication at least two weeks prior to their surgery date.  Best of luck!

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Vaser and other surgical procedures

+1

Congratulations on your achievment, albeit with some aid.

I would advise, however not to take it for at least 2 weeks before Vaser as it can cause disturbance of the electrolyte balance and the operation can make it worse.

It is common to combine Vaser with a tummy tag and other surgeries -all depends on the volume of the injury your body can endure.

Your surgeon will able to advise you.

Web reference: http://www.dralexchambers.co.uk/fat-removal/vaser-liposuction.html

London Dermatologist