Will a Phenol or TCA Peel Help with the Tired Look Under my Eyes?

i have pretty good skin but the area under my eyes is starting to look rough. here is a 5mp pic snapped under harsh bathroom lights. will a phenol or tca under eye peel help with this or would you recommend something more serious such as fat grafting or thermage?

Phenol or TCA Peel Help with the Tired Look Under my Eyes

Good question! Thanks for the photos. In my opinion I would not recommend phenol peeling as it is to aggressive. 20% TCA or 35% TCA are good options in a series once a month until you are satisfied. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091.