Phenol Peel Scars

I had an upper bleph and at the time of consultation the doctor said that I should have "the bottom match the top" and suggested a phenol peel but never told me it takes out the pigment and can take a year to heal! Now I have a line scar where the liquid ended under both eyes. I used locoid for a month which helped a little. What can I do to get rid of the scars? Would the fraxel help?

Phenol peel scars

+1

From your description it sounds like you have loss of pigment, not a scar. The distinction is important as the treatment is very different. I recommend you consult with an experienced facial plastic surgeon in your area.

Dr Siegel

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.