Phenol Peel For Deep Wrinkles All over Face. Why Am I Being Quoted So High? (photo)

Hi im a 41 year old I was looking to have a Phenol peel done not many dr in my area use it been to one out here said its going to cost 4500 for full face it says average price is support to be 1500 why I'm I being told so much I really need it done I have a 1 year old and I look like his grandmother instead of his mom I can't afford more then 2000 and thats pushing it Im a single mom of 7 husband passed away a year ago.I live in the Houston Tx area

Price for phenol peels

+1

I actually disagree with Dr. Zaworski.  you do not need to seek out the kind of doctor he recommends.  You do need to seek out someone with sufficient experience to make you feel confident.  I have been doing hundreds of these peels since the Hetter heresy formulas were published in 2000 and may have more experience with these peels than anyone  The price does vary depending on the doctor's level of experience and where the procedure is done and the anesthesia used. Good luck!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Phenol peel

+1

There are many types of phenol peels

The origional deep phenol peel requires anesthesia and take many days to heal.A special mask is applied and swelling is severe

The lighter phenol peels or croton oil peels are very effective ,with less down time ,no need for face masks , often done without anesthesia, and much quicker healing

The price will depend on th type of peel performed

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Phenol Peel for Deep Wrinkles All over Face Pricing

+1

All major innovators of the phenol peel have been plastic surgeons unlike Dr. Kass's profession of ophthalomology.  Drs. Baker and Gordon first popularized the Phenol Peel in Miami, FL in the 1960s.  Dr. Hetter's modifications made this peel useful in many more applications with much more consistent and excellent results.  It was popularized in the plastic surgery community by Dr. Richard Bensimon.  The peel is deep, usually requiring anesthesia and frequent follow ups, but can give amazing changes.  You are quite fair with deep facial wrinkling and textural changes for a young age.  This peel could offer a major improvement in the appearance of your skin.

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Phenol Peel

+1

The best place to start is with The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to locate a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD