Why Do I Have Bumps Under Skin After CO2RE Fractional?

I had a treatmeant 3 weeks ago. Skin is lumpy, no improvement in raised areas or wrinkles. The lumps under the skin are making it appear that I have more lines and scars. I am an emotional mess. My chin crease has raised areas beneath and above that emphasize every little imperfection. I have a called my DR several times and the office calls back with the phrase, " be patient". I have had not follow up because the schedule is full. I don't know what to do. Please advise.

CO2 Laser Results

+1

Without an examination. it is impossible to know whether you are healing normally or not. You may simply have acne which can occur following resurfacing and which usually clears spontaneously. Call your doctor and insist to be seen within a few days.

Austin Dermatologic Surgeon