Petite Girl with Troubled Arms (Shoulder is Problem Area)?

I'm by no means overweight, for my BMI is <20. However, I have really fat arms which I already had liposuction done. Even though it helped, the impact was nowhere near noticeable. I believe my shoulders are the troubling areas. When I had my procedure, the incisions were made at the elbows. I was wondering if I can have lipo again to address the fat on my shoulders. Should the incision be right by the armpit? Would the scars be noticeable? Any good doc recommendations for this procedure?

Shoulder Liposuction

+1

It is possible that there are still pockets of fat left behind, but only an exam could determine this.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs liposuction hundreds of times each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Arm liposuction

+1

It is quite possible that the arm liposuction could be revised. An exam in person would be key to determine the best option for you.

Hello

+1

Without an exam it’s very hard to give you adequate advice. You should get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to review what your options are to get you the results you are looking for.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS