Thick skin - could I get a petite feminine nose? What do you recommend ? (photos)

So I have a round nose that is too big for my face. And it has a little hump or "round" profile, and I feel that the tip is a bit droopy. I am petite and I feel like I'd like to have a smaller, more countured and feminine nose. My skin is unfortunetly a little thick on the nose and nostril area, how would that affect the results? What would you recommend and say that my "chances are". I know that its not accurate to look at pictures but it would still be nice to hear a professional opinnion.

Could I get a petite nose with thick skin from a rhinoplasty?

+1
From the pictures that you show, it seems to me that the issue is not so much related to thick skin but to a wide nasal tip.  A rhinoplasty would change not only your nasal profile by reducing the hump in your nose, but also by decreasing the width of your nasal tip and making the nasal tip area better defined, which will add sophistication to your nose.

Bloomington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thick skin - could I get a petite feminine nose?

+1
Improving the cosmetic appearance of the nose by making it a little smaller and refining its shape, yet having the result look natural, is a frequent request from patients seeking a rhinoplasty. Thicker skin is not a contraindication to getting an improved cosmetic result.

Following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue and the skin thickness, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon with extensive nasal surgery experience who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon )otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Thick skin - could I get a petite feminine nose? What do you recommend ?

+1
  Skin thickness can limit results to some extent, but rhinoplasty can make a significant improvement.

Seeking Petite Feminine Nose

+1
You can achieve a natural reduced refined nose; your skin is not terribly thick. I'm not sure what "petite" means because that is a very subjective term but expectations can be established during consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist. 

+1
Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a cosmetic Rhinoplasty.  The tip can be refined, and the nose made feminine.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is highly experienced in Rhinoplasty surgery for your best result.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1
You will be a good candidate for Rhinoplasty. Your nose fits your face and some refinement to your tip will make a difference. Good luck. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS