Which implants do you think is the best option for my body? (photo)

I want to know EVERYTHING about implants: sizes, profiles, saline and silicons, textured and smooth, teardrop and round, etc. I want to know differences and which ones are highly recomended or in which cases. I'll be sending pictures so you can tell me what do you think would be the best option for my body. I'm currently a 34B, height: 5'3, weight: 134 Thanks!

Breast implants

+2
Choosing the right implants, and a full discussion of the types, shapes textures, etc.. is a lengthy discussion best performed during consultation.  Good luck.

Which implants do you think is the best option for my body?

+2

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite your good description of your body type and goals, online consultants will not be of specific enough help to you. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Choosing an implant

+1
is a personal decision made between you and your surgeon after you have discussed your goals and your was able to evaluate your chest and anatomy.  Textured anatomic implants are surging again BUT they are designed not to move at all so make sure that is what you want... otherwise most surgeons still prefer working with smooth round implants.

Curtis Wong, MD