What Extent Do Subcisions Affect Your Skin?

I have heard a lot of how effective subcisions are for rolling acne scars. I have rolling acne scars and have had 3 fraxel treatments with limited improvements. In what way does a subcision affect the structure underneath your skin? I don't like needles being poked around my face but am willing to try anything to release the tethering that I have. :(

Hello

+1

For acne scars we have a few options for you. We have Profractional laser treatment and micro laser peel. If you are looking for wow results you can also do a mini face lift. Its sounds a little extreme but if you think about it, It is stretching your skin and helping with the deep scars that the laser’s do not touch.