I have puffy dark circles under my eyes. I am a 44 year old male. What treatment would you recommend?

What is the treatment involved for fixing dark circles with puffy eyes. I have had this for about 12 years now What is the cost? Also, will the doctors available all be experienced?

Puffy eyes

+1
Hard to give a good answer without pictures.  From what you describe you would need a lower lid blepharoplasty with fat repositioning.  I prefer to almost always reposition fat so that the lower lid stays full but smooth.  You should see a couple of surgeons in consultation.  An oculoplastic surgeon has advanced training in eyelid surgery.  

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon