Ask a doctor

Does Anyone Know Who is a Good Doctor to Go to for Upper Bleph in Thailand?

I Am European.

Doctor Answers (1)

Eyelid Surgeon in Thailand

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nattawut Wanumkarng is an excellent eyelid specialist at Mahidol University in Bangkok.  He trained with me at University of California San Diego.

Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.