Persistent Soreness After Rhinoplasty Revision

Had revision 10 mths ago where a lot of ear cart. grafts were placed in bridge and tip cuz surg prefers wider noses for asthetitic reasons. Besides the wide nose being very unnatural lking, it has remained very sore. Am worried about infect. but docs have ign'd. Should cartilage be removed asap?

Soreness after Rhinoplasty Revision

+1

It is not normal to have soreness 10 months after surgery. This should be evaluated and treated appropriately. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your nose, discuss this with your surgeon and/or get second opinions from other experienced revision surgeons until you find one who shares your aesthetic tastes.

Soreness of nose

+1

At ten months it is not common to have tenderness in the nose after a rhinoplasty. You should talk to your surgeon.

Problems after cartilage graft to tip of nose.

+1

I'm a little confused by the facts here. I think you should discuss this with your surgeon. Did you not discuss the cartilage grafts prior to your surgery or place them without your consent? An infection is commonly fairly obvious and if it is not removed will commonly be rejected or resorbed.