Will Persistant Redness Eventually Fade After Multiple Vbeam Perfecta PDL Treatments?

I have had several Vbeam Perfecta PDL treatments for a small blood vessel above my lip over the last year. It has been 5 weeks since my last treatment, and at this point, both my dermatologist and I, don't think more treatments are necessary. The original mark is gone, but the area is still red from where it was zapped. Will this eventually fade? What kind of time frame am I looking at? Is this redness permanent? Thanks for your input.

Redness after VBeam

+1

The redness may still be some residual inflammation from the treatment. This usually improves over the next few weeks.