Umbiliboplasty Candidacy for Outie? Costs and Expectations (Had Umbilical Hernia Surgery 10 Years Ago) (Photo)

I've had an outie belly button since birth. I truly, truly despise it (since I was 5) and it affects my social and love life. I was born with a hernia, but when I was 7, I went through umbilical hernia surgery to repair it. A scar remains. I'd like to know of the expected costs, experiences, expectations and doctors located in the Inland Empire. Specificially, I's prefer doctors located in the Corona/Riverside area. I'm 17 years old. Thank you.

Fixing your belly button

+1
I would suggest you get an exam to determine if you have a small recurrent hernia, which is likely.  Fixing that through your previous umbilical scar while improving your appearance is certainly possible.  Get a couple opinions as some plastic surgeons may be uncomfortable fixing a recurrent hernia.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon