If I Lose Weight, Can my Breast Look Like This? (photo)

Hello doctors! I am only 8 days post op, 495 cc saline unders. I am very aware that my breast still have alot of changing to do, but I'm afraid that even after they are fully settled I still will not achieve the SIDE roundness that I so wanted. When I went into surgery I brought with me several pictures of my "dream boobs" as my PS requested, but I forgot to mention to him how much I wanted that side roundness like in the picture I posted. If I lose weight, could it help me achieve this roundness?

If I Lose Weight, Can my Breast Look Like This?

+2

This looks so far like a nice result, with somewhat high riding implants that can be expected to settle into position over 3 to 6 months. Modest amounts of weight change are unlikely to have much bearing upon breast appearance. Discuss with your surgeon, and allow some time to pass before judging the outcome. Patience. 

All the best. 

+1

The height and weight posted demonstrates why weight loss is better before surgery. A 30 to 40 pound weight loss would have given your PS a better opportunity to achieve your "dream boobs". 

Side Breast

+1

Hello your there

At 8 days post-op your breasts are still a long way from their final shape so it's impossible to know whether you will get that feature that you are seeking . The shape looks good so far although it is difficult to tell much from the photo \..

I don't .think that weight is a great determinant of breast shape .

So just let time takes its course and see how things settle in . You have somewhere between 3 and 6 months to go before you will get to your final shape .

Good luck

Terrence Scamp

Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and breast shape

+1

At just 8 days post op,  it is still very early after your breast augmentation.  It can take several weeks for the skin and breast tissue to stretch and for the implants to  settle.  With time, I believe you will see further roundness in the lower lateral portion of the breasts.  Check with your surgeon to see if they recommend post op breast massage to help speed this process.  However, I do not believe weight loss will help much in this regard.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and results

+1

The results posted may represent different volume implants or in a person with a different body habitus.  Let things heal and see how they  look in a few months.