Is It Permitted To Mix Not Absorbed Injectable Skin Materials with Restylene or Ziderm?

a doctor has firstly injected to my face silicone or artecoll this is not clear,and then after on it he procced on injections of ziderm and restylane.is it permited?also for ziderm he didnt make any alergy test on me even i have herpes problems.

Permanent fillers

+1

I am not a big fan of the permanent injectable fillers. Silicone and the like can cause granulomas and be a problem sometimes many years down the road.  Injecting other products near by should be ok in most cases.