Permanent Solution for Tear Trough Deformity at 19 Yo?

I am 19 and i have really deep tear troughs. They are genetic because I have them since I was a kid. I know about hyaluronic based fillers but they only last for a certain period of time and i don't want to spent the rest of my life getting restylane injections. My tear troughs are really deep near the nose and they are pretty short compared to what i see when i google for pictures. If i were to draw a line they would end where my iris begins. Is there a permanent solution for this?

Tear Trough Implants

+1

Tear Trough Implants are a permanent solution for your problem.  Especially when you see this issue in young people, it is almost certainly because of skeletal shape.  The implants are placed using an incision on the inside of your eyelid so there is no visible scar.  They are permanent and would be expected to last your lifetime.  They are removable should you have a change of heart for whatever reason.  I have used these implants on a number of young people with your same concern.

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon