Ask a doctor

Permanent Skin Lightening for Wheatish Skin?

I have a wheatish skin tone and I want to lighten my skin by 2-3 shades only. Can you please suggest the procedure that I need to undergo?

Do I need to consult a cosmologist or a dermatologist before undergoing one? How would it help? Thanks and I look forward to hear from you.

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.