Permanent Scar from Photofacial?

I had a Photofacial 5 weeks ago. The procedure resulted in a burn spot on my cheek. It is size of a tip of pencil eraser. First, it was red/stingy. Blister formed after (sort a bubble with liquid in it). Then a scab formed. Once scab came off, scar darkened to intense brownish/red (see picture).

Is this permanent scar? What are my best options to completely remove this? And how long will it take for it go away? Please please HELP.

Photofacial

+1

I would recommend that you keep the area clean and moist as it heals.  I advise that you see your physician for follow-up to decrease the chance of scarring.