Permanent Nerve Damage After Chin Implant Revision?

Hi, I had a chin implant 3 years ago. After 2 weeks after the op it extruded and I had another operation to repair it using the hole using part of my bottom lip. This didn't improve the situation and after 6 months it was completely removed . It has healed fine but I've been left with the middle of my bottom lip is perm numb. Can this improve as it gets quite painful. Are there any treatments I can get to reverse the numbness

Chin implant removal

+1

If the nerve is completely severed then the numbness is permanent, and there is no surgery or treatment to reverese the process