Permanent Medical Tattoo for Hypopigmented Scars Upper Back?

I have a lot of white scars on upper back from post inflammatory scars (due to excoriations) I would like to blend in a natural color on the white scars and wondering if medical tattoos in the white area would work?

+1

Yes. This is a great option. You should consult with 3-4 permanent makeup specialists and evaluate photos of their work. An experienced permanent makeup specialist will be able to match your natural skin tone with the scar tissue and help camouflage the hypopigmented scar tissue. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tattoo For Scars

+1

You have asked an excellent question, and fortunately medical tattoo can help. I skilled permanent medical tattoo specialist can effectively pigment the skin of these scars and help blend them in with the surroudning skin tone. You may seek advice from a board certified dermatologist in your area that can steer you to an expert in this type of work.

Jeffrey Fromowitz, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon