How Can I Lighten my Tattooed Eyebrows Faster? (photo)

I just had my eyebrows done last night and they are too dark for me. I know they will fade some, or at least that is what I was told, but is there anything I can do to make this happen faster? Can I just let it scab over & peel off?

The person who did the make-up said to be sure to ointment it up, or it would scab up and pull the pigment out of the skin. I don't suppose this is reccomended, probly because of infection risk, but is it possible it might work?

Time is Best

My advice is to let it take its course.  This will lighten with time.  Yes, you can let it scab, there is minimal risk for infection.

Burbank Dermatologist