How Can I Lighten my Tattooed Eyebrows Faster? (photo)

I just had my eyebrows done last night and they are too dark for me. I know they will fade some, or at least that is what I was told, but is there anything I can do to make this happen faster? Can I just let it scab over & peel off?

The person who did the make-up said to be sure to ointment it up, or it would scab up and pull the pigment out of the skin. I don't suppose this is reccomended, probly because of infection risk, but is it possible it might work?

Time is Best

+2

My advice is to let it take its course.  This will lighten with time.  Yes, you can let it scab, there is minimal risk for infection.

Burbank Dermatologist