Doctor Recommendations for Permanent Saline Lip Implants

Where can I get permanent lip augmentation? What doctors have the most experience and success using permanent saline lip implants? I want to set up a consultation and have mine done asap. Thank You.

Dr. David Hansen in Beverly Hills does a lot of permanent lip enhancements.

+2

Permanent Lip enhancements do quite well and there are 3 major types.  One of which is the saline implants which run $2000 per lip and are very soft and put in easily under local anesthesia.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

The best substance for permanent lip enhancement is your own tissue.

+1

About 3 out of 4 facelift patients in my practice choose lip augmentation as part of the operation.  Fatty tissue called SMAS is cut to size and placed in the lips as a graft.  It is simple, takes about 5 minutes, feels and looks natural, and is permanent.  Better still, for my patients it's part of the facelift.

Permanent lip implants can move and look un-natural

+1

We generally don’t recommend permanent lip implants because they don’t move and look natural. The best lip implants still are using the hyaluronic acid products like Juvederm or Restylane. There are lip implants, but make sure they are removable. Some of them can really be a problem.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip implants

+1

I am not a proponenet of lip augmentation with permanent filles except maybe fat or fatty tissue grafts.,  The other permanent products tend to extrude and feel prominent.

Not A Big Fan of Solid Lip Implants

+1

In my experience solid implants can shift, shrink, become infected and just feel too firm over time.  I prefer for permanent option micro silicone injections.  Watch and view my links below.

best,

sam lam

Samuel Lam, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon