Are There Permanent Fillers in Development That Works Like Sculptra?

Are there any permanent volume injectable fillers on the horizon? I use Sculptra and love it but wish it was permanent.

I am hoping a Sculptra like product that is permanent is in the works somewhere down the road.

I had a Fat transfer but not all the fat survived after 6 months so it was disappointing. I still needed Sculptra (successfully used under the eyes and cheeks).

Be aware of the concerns with permanent fillers

+2

Be very concerned about permanent fillers. There could be longer than a five year delay in the development of bumps from the permanent fillers and these might require surgery to remove them, leaving you with a scar.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com

Sculptra is still a unique filler in the U.S. market

+1

In today's changing technical world, it is essential that an injector understand many forms of fillers.

Sculptra is great for large volumn fills in both cost effectiveness and durability. It has recently been released for on label cosmetic use and you will be hearing a lot more about it. It is however more "techy" than most other fillers and you should look for someone who has had prior experience doing patients since it was originally released. Sculptra has taken the high ground and will only sell to injectors who have taken their courses.

We have had terrific success with the product since it came to the U.S., but patients have to understand that the result "grows out" and is not immediate.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Permanent Fillers Like Sculptra

+1

Permanent fillers = Permanent Problems.

There are no fillers similar to Sculptra that are on the horizon and will be permanent. The two permanent ones at this time are Silcone and Artefill. I do not recommend any permanent filler. You do not know how the face will age and where the permanent filler will end up.

Stick with Sculptra.

Regards

Web reference: http://www.janjuafacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon