Permanent Filler for Non Surgical Nose Job?

Well, I really want Rhinoplasty, but unfortunately I don't have the money. However, I am aware of the non-surgical nose jobs, but they only last 6-8 months.

I really am considering the non-surgical nose-job because it is less expensive, but I do not have enough money to go back every six months. Therefore, I was wondering if there was a permanent filler, and how much would that cost? Thank you.

Artefill is a permanent option, Restylane is currently the best option for the nose

+1
Hi Angelina,

There is such a thing as a permanent filler (Artefill®). However, Restylane® is currently the best option for non-surgical rhinoplasty.

1. One of benefits of Restylane is that is reversible. It’s nice to be able to reverse the effects if needed using injectable Wydase to dissolve the filler and turn it into water.

2. The other advantage Restylane has over Artefill is the consistency of the product. Restylane is a medium thickness gel and good for adding structure and shaping the nose. Artefill has the consistency of Vaseline and is very soft. This makes Artefill great for filling concavities, like the nasolabial folds or dents in the nose, but not as great for augmenting the nasal bridge or nasal tip as Restylane.

3. Longevity: In my practice I find that after 3 or 4 treatments at 6-month intervals, the results began to last longer and longer. Patients began coming in at 12 or 24 month intervals. Some of the filler starts to stick around and there is some collagen synthesis that occurs.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty can also be beneficial for those patients who are on the fence about having a surgical rhinoplasty because it gives them a chance to try out their desired look. As someone who is passionate about this technique, I invite you to learn more in the above video from my YouTube Channel.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Avoid permanent fillers in the nose

+1
Soft tissue fillers can be used in certain situations to correct deformities of the nose. One of the more common uses is to augment the dorsum (enlarge the bridge). There are some deformities of the nose that cannot be corrected or improved by soft tissue fillers. Careful analysis and evaluation of the deformity requiring correction is key. If the problem is that an area is too small, then fillers can be used to add volume and improve the overall appearance. However, if an area is too large or prominent, then addition of fillers around the area to attempt to mask the prominent area will create a nose that is disproportionately large. In this case, rhinoplasty for reduction of the area is more appropriate.

There are several important considerations when using soft tissue fillers in the nose to improve safety and prevent both short and long term complications. Use temporary fillers NOT permanent (Silicone, Artecol, Artefill). All synthetic, permanent fillers are fraught with disastrous complications including chronic granulomas and infections that cannot be corrected and cause awful deformities. Use gel fillers NOT particulate (Radiesse, Sculptra). The amount of filler injected at one time must not be excessive as this can cause problems with not only the appearance but also the blood supply. Hyaluronic acid fillers are ideal for injection into the nose as they are temporary (usually last for over 1 year) and gel. Additionally, if too much filler is injected or there are problems with blood flow to the nose, an enzyme (hyaluronidase) can be injected to dissolve the product and reduce the risk of skin loss and scarring. Both Juvederm and Restylane are commonly used hyaluronic acid fillers.

If you want a permanent result, then you should also consider rhinoplasty surgery. You should discuss all of your options with your surgeon to decide what best for future treatments.

Jamil Ahmad, MD

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000 for permanent results.

+1

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) involves using Injectable Fillers in your nose to improve your facial appearance. You can have Silikon-1000 for permanent results (my personal preference), but Radiesse, Juvederm, and Restylane can also be used. The choice of filler depends on the preference, and experience of your physician. I have been personally using Silikon-1000 in the nose for over 10 years and have had wonderful success, and many happy patients.

Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can be performed to camuoflage a small nose-bump. For example, you may have a bump on your profile view. Filling above and below the bump will improve your profile so it’s straight and attractive.

Your crooked nose can also be corrected with a Non-Surgical Nose Job. If you have a depressed, concavity on your front view, it may cause your nose to appear twisted. Filling the concave area can lead to a straighter, more attractive appearance that won't call attention to itself.

If your nose has visible imperfections after a previous Nose Job, you can have this corrected permanently with a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. Repairing Rhinoplasty irregularities without additional surgery and downtime is one of the most rewarding procedures for my patients and me. I correct most Rhinoplasty imperfections with a non-surgical approach.

You can have imperfections in your bridge, tip, and nostrils restored to a completely natural, unoperated appearance. Visible, asymmetric tip cartilage can be camouflaged with Silikon-1000. A pinched tip can be corrected, and high nostrils can be lowered. A wide bridge can be narrowed if it's not too high. All while avoiding additional surgery which is inconvenient, costly, and often unnecessary.

Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is performed painlessly with topical anesthetic. You have no downtime, and normal activities are resumed immediately after this 20-minute procedure. If you’re an appropriate candidate for Silikon-1000, results are completely natural and permanent.

You may need Rhinoplasty Surgery if your airway and septum require correction. You may also require Rhinoplasty Surgery to make your large nose smaller since adding volume will only make things larger.

I've attached a link to my Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty photos for your perusal.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Artefill for non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Fillers can only address specific narrow problems with nasal shape, but for those patients who can be treated this way, I prefer Artefill (a permanent filler) for such patients. Generally, though, I like to start with a temporary filler like Juvederm so that the patient can "try it on" so to speak. If they like that result, then Artefill becomes a reasonable option.

--DCP

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhinoplasty may not be the answer

+1
The non-surgical rhinoplasty can be a very rewarding procedure performed on the right patient by an experienced injector. Various fillers can be placed in the nose for this purpose. Many of these fillers have a significant longevity in the nose because of the relative lack of muscle forces that seem to expedite the degradation of the fillers placed elsewhere in the face. You may find that even a hyaluronic acid filler can last up to a year after injection into some locations of the nose.
I would caution you against ANY permanent dermal filler in the nose. I have personally removed silicone and Artefill and it is a painful experience for the patient and the surgeon. Your face will change as you age and the filler will not. Large and small imperfections cannot be modified. Try the semi-permanent fillers and save your money for the nose that you really want.

Philip S. Schoenfeld, MD
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon