How to Get Permanent Fat Transfer Result on Buttocks?

How long will a Fat Transfer from my abdomen to my buttocks last and how many repeats will I need to get a permanent outcome?

+2

Fat grafting of the buttocks is a permanent procedure but the "take" of the fat is what determines how much stays long term. Generally if you want a very large buttocks, you will need more than one procedure.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfers to the buttock

+1

Fat transfers tend to be permanent once the fat survives but it can be difficult to predict how much will survive. Therefore, most surgeons tend to inject significantly more. If inadequate volume correction is acheived more injections will be required.

How to get permanent Fat transfer result on buttocks?

+1

When done correctly, once should be enough.

The essential elements of successful fat grafting have been well described and include taking out the fat under low suction pressure, centrifuging the fat at below certain "G' forces and for a short period of time, minimal exposure of the fat to air and contaminants, as well as microdroplet injection technique.

See the link below for a more elaborate description

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD