Permanent Fat Removal from Abdominal and Thigh Area?

I had the traditional Liposuction when I was 32 years of age. On my upper thighs only. I was not satisfied with the results. It was very uneven and fat loss concentrated in certain areas only.

Now 47, I would like to remove abdominal and thigh fat with a better procedure. No Smart Lipo. I seem to find you very knowledgeable. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,
Lisa

You need a full consultation to really answer your question.

+1

I am sorry to hear that you original liposuction results were unsatisfactory. The thighs can be a tricky place, and I agree with Dr. Esmailian, that the results of liposuction are very operator dependant. So many physicians perform liposuction, but a plastic surgeon has done extensive training in all cosmetic surgery which includes liposuction. That is 6-10 years of training as opposed to a few day courses or even year training.
That being said, you would need a formal consultation to see how you can be helped. You may be a candidate for an abdominoplasty, or you may need more well done liposuction and/or fat injection to give a smoother appearance. I also agree that for most areas, Smart Lipo is no better than traditional liposuction.

Liposuction and technique

+1

Liposuctioning and plastic surgery in general is very operator dependant. So it really is not the tool but a good board certified plastic surgeon to help you achieve your desires.

The instrument helps the surgeon achieve what the surgeon desires but in no way is it the end all. Smart lipo is not magic and in my opinion it is no better than traditional liposuction.

Having said that, I feel that smart lipo is advantages in the submental (neck) liposuctioning.

Good luck.