Will Latisse Work if I Have Permanent Eyeliner?

I've been using Latisse for several weeks now and it doesn't seem to be doing all that much. Could it be that my permanent eyeliner is reducing Latisse results?

Latisse and permanent eyeliner

+2
Your permanent eyeliner should not effect the ability of Latisse to promote hair growth.  However, if the eyeliner had already caused significant lash thinning with death of some follicles, you may not have as many healhy follicles to be stimulated.

Eyeliner should not make a difference

+1

Dear Bashful,

Scientific studies regarding Latisse demonstrate that the full effects of it's daily use will not be reached until 14 weeks of treatment. Be patient, you should see some changes in eyelash thickness, color and density soon.

Leslie H. Stevens, MD