Permanent Eyeliner and Now NO Color!!??

I had permament eyeliner 10 days ago. The bottom looks good but I have absolutely no color on the top. It is like I never had it done! I did everything I was told to do for aftercare. What could have happened? I had a thick black line top and bottom and when it started flaking off, all the top came off. I never picked at it. I use restatis, could that have caused the top to not take? I am really bummed. If I have it done again, could it not take again. She had good before and after pics.

No color after eyeliner tattoo

+1

The body can sometimes reject pigment - it is worth trying it a second time to see if it "takes".  Follow the after care instructions provided to you to ensure the best possible results.  It is difficult to say if the restasis played a role given that your lower lid eyeliner stayed intact.  Usually drops instilled in the eye have more contact with the lower lid as this is where the tear meniscus lies.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon