Permanent Damage to Face From Chemical Peel? (Picture Attached)

I can't tell if this is going to be permanent. I don't go in the sun anymore and wear spf everyday. Is this just hyperpigmentation making my skin look weird or did I do permanent damage and stop melanin from forming(hypo)? Hair area has zig zags where chemical peel removed hair. Will it grow back? Is this my natural skin color? I can't tell anymore. (Note: I have acne scars, chemical peel did not cause some of the marks) tca under 15%. 1 year has passed since this happened. Taken Today. Thanks.

Post chemical peel hyperpigmentation

+1

You are developing a post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  Treatment for this type of problem includes the use of hydroquinone 4 to 8 %, Kojic acid, Retin-A, Topical steroid creams.  You can expect it to take up to 10 weeks for the pigmentation to clear. 
Also available from a compounding pharmacy is Klingman's formula which is a mixture of all of the above chemicals.

15% TCA

+1

I doubt that 15% TCA would have caused any of these problems. This is a very light peel. Make sure that you use sunscreen daily.  

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Not caused by TCA

+1
You have the same pattern when you compare your before and after pictures. TCA 15% does not penetrate deep to cause the hair shafts.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

This zig zag was not created by this very mild chemical peel.

+1

The beard hairline is naturally irregular and normally zig-zags.  The beauty of chemical peels is that they don't cause hair loss.  The 15% TCA chemical is very mild.  So mild that it is considered to be a no down time procedure.  This chemical peel did not cause any change to your beard.  Given that you believe something different, I would strongly advise you against getting further chemical peels or for that matter any cosmetic procedures.