Would You Get Permanent Cosmetics from Coupon Sites Like Groupn?

Would your trust your face to a permanent makeup person on with Groupon sales but no reviews on Yelp? That is very suspicious to me. What do you think, have you been happy with your Groupon experiences? Most business make very little money or even lose money on those coupon sites. Do you check out their business page on Facebook?

Using Groupons for Permanent Makeup

+1

Whether you use Groupons or not, I highly recommend you interview the Permanent Make-up Artist and request to view their before and after pictures.  Confirm their certification and ask if you are not familiar with him or her, ask if you could speak with a prior client to discuss their experience.  Remember, permanent makeup is manufactured and applied with the goal to be permanent.  Therefore if a mistake is made, you may have to  look at it forever.  A reputable Permanent Makeup Artist is talented.  Thank you

Permanent cosmetics

+1

be very carefull the market is flooded with fake botox, fillers and everything you can imagine. find a reputable plastic surgeon. Your safety is paramount