Permanent Makeup to Hide Stretch Marks?

Is it possible to get permanent make up to camouflage three year old stretch marks that are about two shades lighter than my actual skin tone? I an African American and I would post a pic but my stretch marks aren't visible in any of my pics they are very close to my skin skin color.

Permanent Makeup for Stretch Marks

+1

Thank you for your question.  It is possible to hide stretch marks with permanent makeup, but it is very difficult to match the color perfectly to your skin.  It might not be able to effectively give you the look you desire.

Web reference: http://www.hallplasticsurgery.com/permanent-makeup-austin.html

Permanent make up to hide stretch marks

+1

Erica88 in Memphis - Sounds like a good idea but it would be very difficult to match the color.  Good luck!

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Permanent Makeup to Hide Stretch Marks?

+1

Regarding: "Permanent Makeup to Hide Stretch Marks?
Is it possible to get permanent make up to camouflage three year old stretch marks that are about two shades lighter than my actual skin tone? I an African American and I would post a pic but my stretch marks aren't visible in any of my pics they are very close to my skin skin color
."

Tattooing stretch marks is done very commonly and I have yet to see a single case where it hides the stretch mark. In all the cases, owing the the thinned skin covering the stretch mark the tattooing is uneven, the ink diffuses and it never matches the adjacent skin making it look weird, at best.

The best solution for tummy stretch marks, the ONLY one which permanently removes them is a Tummy Tuck.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Stretch marks

+1

Tattooing the stretch marks is a bad idea because you will not get the exact color.

See a plastic surgeon to TRY FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER, It may improve on the stretch marks, depending on your skin color.